Volunteer With Mercy
Mercy Support Services is looking for volunteers who would like to become Care Coaches and assist our families in the Self Sufficiency program. We are now registering for the June training classes, which includes 4 sessions.
Classes will be held on Tuesdays at 6 p.m. To register or for more information, contact Melissa Whitaker at Melissa.Whitaker@mercysupportservices.org or 904.701.7650.
We love our Volunteers!
Mercy relies on volunteers to:
- Assist the staff in the Call Center, and completing office tasks
- Help the volunteer committees with fundraising events and other activities
- Go through our Care Training to become Care or Financial Coaches
- To teach or mentor Life Skills to our clients
- To sponsor our Self-Sufficiency Housing Units
Whether your gifts are spiritual, financial, educational, parenting, career-placement, home-making, craftmanship, or fundraising, you can make a lasting impact in our Mercy family. To request an informal meeting with our Community Relations Manager please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.