Assuring The Future of Mercy With A Recurring Gift
In honor of those donors who have pioneered a lasting impact in Clay County with their prayers, efforts and planned financial giving - Mercy Support Services has established the “Guardian Partners” recognizing those who make a planned commitment to give on a consistent basis - weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
Why You Should Become A Guardian Partner
Each year since its founding, Mercy has increased the number of people served through our Call Center, Self-Sufficiency, Housing and Coaching programs. Here in Clay County, we know there are still unmet needs and we have a bold vision to grow to meet those needs.
A recurring gift to Mercy Support Services helps the organization secure its budget and stabilize the programs we offer. Whether you provide a weekly, monthly or quarterly gift, your financial support means we can assure a level of service to the community, and increase and improve those services over time.
Other Benefits of Becoming A Guardian Partner
- Upon making a commitment to Guardian Partners, you will become an exclusive member of key stakeholders who have committed to the long-term betterment of Clay County and its future. You will be a catalyst for lasting change.
- Guardian Partners will receive a quarterly email report that shares a more intimate perspective of the needs and accomplishments of Mercy’s day-to-day mission.
- As our prayer partners, we will share our needs and offer our continued prayers for your needs and successes as well.
- Recurring giving offers benefits, in the savings of less paperwork and staff hours in the general budget. With the reliability of a consistent recurring income, Mercy needs fewer appeals, and less reliance on the outcome of events and auctions.
- Guardian Partners will receive a welcome packet of promotional materials to help brand and share the word with others on the vital role that Mercy plays in Clay County.
Through this partnership, Mercy is privileged to be able to honor individuals who create a lasting commitment that support the future of the programs of Mercy Support Services. Your support and commitment are crucial to the continued growth of our ministry and mission as we meet the needs and change lives in Clay County for the better.
You Make Our Mission A Reality in Clay County
Since 2010, the mission at Mercy has been to serve the people in Clay County who are circumstantially in need. It may be the meeting of immediate crisis needs in our call center, our own internal programs for re-housing, eviction prevention and life coaching, or the training certification we provide for new coaches as they guide our residents with life skills and financial coaching. So much has been accomplished but there is still such a great need.
Many individuals who come through our doors have a limited skill set and a mindset of hopelessness that their situation will ever change. They’ve had years and generations of poverty and challenges. It takes a strategic plan, loving staff and volunteers, and the miraculous power of God to transform lives for permanent change and independence.
As we grow and deliver more comprehensive counseling, support and accountability to our residents and clients, Mercy counts on the ongoing monthly and quarterly planned giving of our long-term partners and donors.
Mercy Support Services
P.O. Box 1526
Orange Park, FL 32067
Ph: (904) 297-4052