VOLUNTEER WITH MERCY
We love our Volunteers!
Mercy relies on volunteers to:
- Providing front desk support & administrative duties as needed during that time.
- Help the volunteer committees with fundraising events and other activities
- Provide Program Coaching (financial budgeting, coaching, and expertise a plus!) to Clients (training required)
- To teach Life Skills or mentor our Clients
- To sponsor our Self-Sufficiency program units
Whether your gifts are spiritual, financial, educational, parenting, career-placement, homemaking, craftmanship, or fundraising, you can make a lasting impact within our Mercy family and on our Clay County community! To request an informal meeting with our our team to learn more, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
Full Name *
Email Address *
Contact Number *
In which area(s) would you be interested in hearing more about volunteering with Mercy?
- Front Desk/Administrative
- Program Coaching
- Project Volunteers (office projects, organizing storage, painting, cleaning, etc)
- Event Volunteers (volunteering at specific events hosted by Mercy)
- Teaching a Life Skills Class or Teaching an Individual Client (parenting, cooking, menu planning, Bible Study, marriage, etc)
- Host a Collection Drive for Mercy (This could be your church group or fellow employees collecting items for our self-sufficiency program. Ex. bedding and/or linen drive, snack drive, paper product drive, gift-card drive, etc.)
- *Sponsor a Mercy Self-Sufficiency Housing Unit